Are you looking to progress your career and learn new skills with a Fast Expanding Digital Agency?
We have a new opportunity available for an enthusiastic, frontend developer to design and develop great UIs for our clients. We know that the world of web development and design is a creative place, and we’re looking for someone full of ideas who is excited about what they do and is eager to make their mark and take their career to the next level.
With ever more creative ways to build, design and market websites, it’s more essential than ever for us to find talented, creative and innovative individuals who take their craft seriously.
In this role you will:
- Design and Develop medium to large scale web and mobile responsive websites.
- Create engaging interfaces for our clients
- Manage complete website lifecycle from conception to launch
- Use your understanding of UX and design to provide valuable designs and prototypes.
- Keep up-to-date with modern web trends and make suggestions for improvement of the company’s online activities
Hit apply if you:
- Have a portfolio you can show off clearly showing your flair for design and UI development
- A solid understanding of semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Have knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Primary: SASS/SCSS)
- Possess a good understanding of how CMS's work (ideally Kentico)
- Find Adobe Creative Suite or sketch a place of fun
- Understand the how to make a functional piece of software look beautiful
It would also be good, but not essential that you:
- Have knowledge working Microsoft technologies
- Understand Responsive Web Design and CSS frameworks (ideally Bootstrap/UI Kit)
- Have experience of task runners (ideally Gulp)
- Have used package managers such as NPM and Yarn
- Are comfortable working with API's and everything around them
Competitive salary is offered and is dependent on skills and experience
Web Design/Development: 3 years (Required)
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Annual Training Budget
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Related Bonuses
- High spec workstations with dual screen monitors (Apple Mac)
- Opportunities to attend industry events such as Kentico Connection and Microsoft TechDays
- Central Locations in Reading and London in brand new modern offices
- Private Health Insurance and Lifestyle Benefits
- Cycle To Work scheme
Who are Discover IT?
- Fast Expanding Digital Agency
- Top 10 Kentico Gold Partner in Europe and Globally
- Global Clients in Financial Services, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Local Government, Non-Profits
- Microsoft Partner
- Google Partner
- Sage Partner
- Offices in Reading Town Centre and London Paddington