BTG plc is an international specialist healthcare company that is developing and commercializing products targeting critical care, cancer and other disorders. The site contains information on the product DC Bead and DC BeadM1.
- The website needed to differ from the rest of the BTG sites, whilst still being easy for the user to navigate and get information.
- The site had to be single page.
- Discover IT had to create animated content within all the sections on the page.
- Importing classes – As the site was using an external CSS animation library, Discover IT had to ensure it was correctly imported and that the correct classes for the animation were being called.
- High Speed – Discover IT had to take the existing system and redevelop it so it could run at high speeds to ensure snakebite victim visitors received the information they needed fast.
- Web Responsiveness – As the site was just a single page, Discover IT had to fit all the relevant content within the appropriate sections, but had to make it fit users’ various device screens too.
To solve the issue of there being too much content in each section, Discover IT decided to hide the content that wasn’t immediately necessary and to use a color scheme that would help users differentiate the separate sections.
To enable mobile friendliness, Discover IT chose to use the Bootstrap framework in site development. Bootstrap is a popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive projects for devices of all shapes, and projects of all sizes.